How to save money on your lease return

A recent customer brought in her Honda Civic for an estimate. Her lease was up and she was returning it to the dealer. When she first brought the vehicle to the dealership, they found 4 dents that needed to be repaired and they estimated the cost to be around $850. She decided to shop around her quote and she was … Read More

What is Paintless Dent Repair?

Paintless Dent Repair or PDR is a relatively new process of removing minor dents, dings and hail damage from a vehicle without the use of bondo or the need of repainting the vehicle. It was first invented by Oskar Flaig in February 1960 during the “International Motor Sports Show” in New York City, USA. Mr Flaig worked for Mercedes and his job … Read More

A one-stop-shop for dent repairs, mechanical work & auto detailing

Miracle Dent Repair is proud to share the same building with two other great automotive businesses, the Silver Auto Centre and Masrap Professional Detailing. Three businesses that all share the same views when it comes to customer service and quality of work. You can expect to be treated fairly with honesty, integrity and great pricing. Whether you need your car cleaned and … Read More

Fix your vehicle dents before you sell

Want to maximize your vehicle’s selling price? Fixing the dents and dings on your vehicle can help you increase the value before you sell. By repairing unsightly dents and dings, you have better curb appeal and less flaws the buyer can use to talk down the price. Every car out there is subject to getting bumped by a shopping cart, or … Read More

20% for CAA Members

We are a proud member of CAA’s Auto Rewards program. As a CAA member, you automatically get 3% CAA dollars when you use Miracle Dent Repair. For the month of February, we’re adding another 17% and giving all CAA members at total of 20% off any dent repair. Get an Estimate online or visit one of our two locations. Just show us … Read More

1800+ hail dents fixed at Miracle Dent

The hail in Alberta is a lot bigger than here in Winnipeg. It can be quite big actually. This photo on the right is from 2012 storm in Calgary. A little scary I would say. You could only imagine the damage this size of hail would cause. The truck below rolled in from Alberta. It was an unusual job for us, … Read More

Don’t sweat a dent

We were featured in the Winnipeg Sun early last year and I copied the article below for you to read. You can also view the original article on the Winnipeg Sun website. Don’t sweat a dent – Local company can repair it in as little as 30 minutes Tyler DeBow and Kurtis Bouskill tell the story of the time they repaired a … Read More

Your Paintless Dent Repair Specialists

Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by. We’re launching our blog with the goal to share with you our story, provide you with information on our paintless dent repair services and share tips on keeping your car looking great. Whether you have hail damage to your entire vehicle or a dent or ding from the mall parking lot, we pride ourselves on being … Read More