We are looking for an experienced paintless dent repair tech to join our growing business. If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you to apply today.
The Dent Removal Technician is responsible for removing minor dents from vehicles according to dealership specifications.
- Minimum one (1) year of performing dent removals on vehicles;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
What will I be doing?
- Removes minor dents, dings and damages to the exterior of a vehicle.
- Examines vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Maintains constant communication and coordination with the teams Managers if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
- Completes all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures.
- Follows all company safety policies, operations and practices.
- Assists in all other areas of the service department, as needed.
- Performs other administrative duties, as needed.
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair.
- Maintains a high level of grooming, hygiene, and uniform appearance.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- May aide in other duties assigned by manager or supervisor.
What’s in it for me?
- Full Time position available
- Health Benefits
- Profit share after 1 year
- Employee Parking